An amazing dinner menu with both chefs of Loiseau Rive Droite and Loiseau des Vignes in Beaune (1 Michelin star restaurant)
For 15 days, from 19 to 30 April 2016, Ichiei Taguma, Chef of Loiseau Rive Droite in Paris, receives his counterpart Mourad Haddouche, 1 star Michelin chef Loiseau des Vignes in Beaune. With this unique menu, you will discover, in one evening, the kitchens of two restaurants of Bernard Loiseau Group.
Menu includes: appetizer , entree, fish, meat and dessert (excluding drinks) .
Valid only in the evenings.
MUSTARD FALLOT PACKAGE
- Lunch at the restaurant Loiseau des Vignes (1 Michelin star) with a menu : starter, main course and dessert, mineral water, coffee, a glass of white and red wine selected by our wine waiter.
- A guided tour of the Mustard Fallot factory followed by a mustard tasting.
- Gift : a mustard jar at the end of the visit
A wine tasting at Château de Meursault and a lunch at restaurant Loiseau des Vignes
- A wine tasting at Château de Meursault, at one of the finest estates in Burgundy. Experience the enormous 14th and 16th century cellars, and taste 7 distinguished wines from the estate in the company of a cellarman.
- Lunch at restaurant Loiseau des Vignes (1 Michelin star) with starter, main course and dessert, a glass of white and red wine specially selected by our sommelier, mineral water and coffee.
A night with breakfasts and access to the spa, a dinner and a wine tasting of 8 prestigious wine
- A night in a double room at the mythic 4* Hotel Le Cep in double room (breakfasts included) with access to H20 welness space Spa Marie de Bourgogne : hammam, sensory shower, sauna and heated seats;
- A dinner in our restaurant Loiseau des Vignes (without drinks - aperitif on us);
- A wine tasting of 8 prestigious wine of the Château de Meursault.