Hachette Guide: Bernard Loiseau recognised as ‘Best chef under the age of 40’with Jean-Luc Lagardère, Jean Troisgros, Bernard Pivot, Guy Savoy...
Bernard Loiseau is admitted to the Musée Grévin
European Star for Civil and Military Devotion (Gold Medal) awarded by Ahn Dao Traxel, daughter of President Jacques Chirac
Relais & Châteaux Congress in Monaco, opened by HSH Prince Albert
Selection of ratings and awards in chronological order
- 1977 : first Michelin star and 3 toques 17/20 in the Gault-Millau
- 1981 : second Michelin star
- 1984 : recognised as ‘Best chef under 40’ by the Hachette Guide
- 1986 : ‘Chef of the year’ with 4 toques and 19/20 in the Gault-Millau
- 1990 : 19.5/20 in the Gault Millau and prize for best wine list awarded by the French Association of Wine Journalists and Writers
- 1991 : third Michelin star
- 1996 : Bernard Loiseau is admitted to the Musée Grévin
- 1998 : hotel is awarded red turrets by the Michelin Guide (top class comfort)
- October 2003 : Relais Bernard Loiseau is awarded the Pomme d’Or trophy for food safety. This seal of approval is recognised by the Ministry of Agriculture and is awarded to the most deserving companies in the field of food safety.
- November 2004 : on the occasion of the 30th International Congress of Relais & Châteaux in Athens, the partner Hennessy awarded for the first time the ‘Passion Trophy’, in recognition of propietors of properties in the chain who have demonstrated particular passion, personal commitment and creative vision. This award was made to Dominique Loiseau in the presence of 650 guests.
- November 2004 : Dominique Loiseau was also awarded the ‘Trophée Génération Eponymes’ at the reception rooms of the French Senate, by the members of the ‘Association des Eponymes’ for:
> leaders in charge of, or contributing to the development of a French or foreign company named after them, who have 40 years experience;
> those who have inherited a name belonging to the ‘Génération Eponymes’. It is their duty to provide a link between the new owner of the company bearing their name, which has become a brand name, and they are responsible for its image and history.
- June 2008 : Dominique Loiseau was awarded the Legion of Honour by President Nicolas Sarkozy, at the Elysee Palace.
- May 2009 : Dominique Loiseau was awarded the European Star for Civil and Military Devotion (Gold medal) by Ahn Dao Traxel, President Jacques Chirac’s daughter.
|I am subscribing to hear about new offers from:|
You are subscribing to an Official site.
You therefore grant us permission to register your email address.
Your email shall be used solely for news related to this company.
You may unsubscribe at any time and we will not retain your email.
We undertake not to sell on or communicate your email to any third parties.
|DESIGN AND SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION WWW.APICIUS.COM - ｢∫｣ OFFICIAL WEBSITE - LEGAL INFORMATION - LOCAL TIME : 11:40|