To celebrate a birthday, an anniversary, a wedding, a retirement or an award for a degree or a qualification... why not choose one of our gift packages! Further information
The boutique offers period charm with its beamed ceiling and painted-wood display cases. It sells a comprehensive selection of gifts and culinary items with more than 1000 different products. It is to be found in the extension to the Relais Bernard Loiseau.
Here you will find a wide range of Bernard Loiseau products :
- home linens including bath robes, tea towels, bibs, chef’s aprons…
- tableware (mugs, plates, silverware, glassware, ranges of knives…)
- a range of cookery books including works by Bernard Loiseau, Patrick Bertron and Dominique Loiseau
- delicious breakfast jams and different varieties of honey, as well as a fine selection of gourmet delicatessen products
- our three Bernard Loiseau / Edmond Fallot mustards (Hazel Flower and Bourbon Vanilla Mustard, Coriander Leaf and Candied Orange Mustard, Ceps and Smoked Tea Mustard)
- our new range of Bernard Loiseau - Gabriel Boudier crème liqueurs and liqueurs
- Burgundy fruit nectars by Emmanuelle Baillard, whose blackcurrant nectar is the best seller
- a fine selection of wines picked by Executive Sommelier Eric Goettelmann (exclusive to Bernard Loiseau / Albert Bichot)
- our 6 varieties of Bernard Loiseau/ Mulot & Petitjean gingerbreads and nonnettes
The chocolaterie at Relais Bernard Loiseau also prepares for the boutique a range of home-made chocolates. They are produced from the finest cocoa beans (Madong, Carupano, Samana, Tanao, Gaya), from Venezuela, New Guinea and the Dominican Republic.
These fine varieties of chocolate have been blended with quality ingredients for a unique selection of intensely-flavoured chocolates that have been recognised by the Club des Croqueurs de Chocolat in the category ‘We just adore’. This club gives recognition to the hundred best chocolate makers in France.
The boutique follows the seasons and offers gift suggestions for all public holidays : from Saint Valentine’s Day to Christmas, not forgetting Easter or Mother’s Day. They are all an opportunity to enjoy a culinary delicacy or a useful gift, with attractive gift baskets that can be filled with items of your choice from our ranges.
Finally, the boutique also offers gift vouchers for ‘Treatment packages’ for the Spa at Relais Bernard Loiseau, as well as a selection of ‘Magical Breaks’, which are valid in all four properties of the Bernard Loiseau Group.
Opening hours :
Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday : from 9.30 am to 12h30 pm and from 2.00 pm to 7 pm
Tuesday : from 9.30 am to 12h30 pm
Wednesday : closed all day
4, rue d’Argentine – F-21210 SAULIEU
|I am subscribing to hear about new offers from:|
You are subscribing to an Official site.
You therefore grant us permission to register your email address.
Your email shall be used solely for news related to this company.
You may unsubscribe at any time and we will not retain your email.
We undertake not to sell on or communicate your email to any third parties.
|DESIGN AND SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION WWW.APICIUS.COM - ｢∫｣ OFFICIAL WEBSITE - LEGAL INFORMATION - LOCAL TIME : 04:29|